Connect with EdTec at the 25th Annual CCSA Conference!
EdTec is proud to be a sponsor, exhibitor, and presenter at the 25th Annual California Charter Schools Conference! The conference will take place in San Diego from March 26-28, 2018. EdTec staff, along with our partner organizations and schools, will present 11 breakout sessions and poster sessions, as well as two sessions at the School Developer Summit. We’re looking forward to this opportunity to share our expertise on a wide range of topics and hear from charter school leaders about the challenges they face today. Take a look at our sessions below so you can plan ahead!
We’re also excited to announce that we’ll have two booth locations at the conference this year. Stop by Booth 1615 to meet the EdTec team and learn more about our charter development and back office services. Our data experts will be at Booth 1801 to introduce you to our newest service offering, LCAP 360 by EdTec – the first integrated, end-to-end LCAP service for charter schools.
Tuesday, March 27
- Study Up On These Cases to Achieve Your Facility Financing Finesse! (Poster Session, 9:45am-10:30am, Exhibit Hall FGH)
- Cracking the Calculator: A Deep Dive into the Local Control Funding Formula (Poster Session, 9:45am-10:30am, Exhibit Hall FGH)
- From Here to Facility! How to Look Your Best to a Lender (Poster Session, 9:45am-10:30am, Exhibit Hall FGH)
- Fiscal-oscopy: Take a hard look at your financial health! (Breakout Session, 10:45am-11:45am, CC Rm 25AB)
- Awesome After 3: Great Afterschool Program Operations (Poster Session, 12:15pm-1:00pm, Exhibit Hall FGH)
- Measuring Up: Using Charter School Benchmarks for Budgeting (Breakout Session, 2:45pm-3:45pm, CC Rm 29AB)
Wednesday, March 28
- Buckle-Up for School Start-Up: Know What You Don’t Know (Yet!) (Breakout Session, 8:30am-9:30am, CC Rm 23C)
- We Need Proof. Capture & Demonstrate Student Success Across A Data Spectrum (Breakout Session, 8:30am-9:30am, CC Rm 25AB)
- Start Budget Coding Now for a Painless LCAP Annual Update! (Breakout Session, 10:45am-11:45am, CC Rm 30CD)
- How to Set Up Common Core Grading in PowerSchool (Poster Session, 12:15pm-1:00pm, Exhibit Hall FGH)
- Nuts and Bolts of Personalized Learning: Making Technology Work for You (Poster Session, 12:15pm-1:00pm, Exhibit Hall FGH)
We look forward to seeing you at our booths and sessions. We hope everyone has a great time at the conference!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!