March 7, 2022
EdTec is excited to be a sponsor, exhibitor, and presenter at the 2022 California Charter Schools Conference! The conference will take place in Long Beach from March 14-17, 2022. EdTec staff, along with our partner organizations and partner schools, will present six breakout sessions, as well as one session at the virtual School Developer Summit. We’re looking forward to this opportunity to share our expertise with charter developers, new schools, and established schools.
Because everyone can always use a new headshot, EdTec is the Headshot Bar sponsor this year! The Headshot Bar will be set up at the back of the exhibit hall in the right corner during exhibit hall hours (Tuesday from 9:00am – 4:30pm, and Wednesday from 9:00am – 4:30pm).
We will have two booth locations in the exhibit hall. We hope you will stop by Booth 1112 to meet the EdTec team and learn more about our charter development and back office services. Our school data and assessment experts will be available at Booth 1515 to discuss how we help charters to create actionable school plans by supporting school leaders with accountability reporting, performance analysis, and educational partner engagement.
EdTec Breakout Sessions
Monday, March 14
- Cash Flow Turbulence for New Schools (3:00pm-4:15pm, Seaside Ballroom B)
- Using Multiple Measures to Demonstrate Growth and Success (3:00pm – 4:15pm, Room 203B)
Tuesday, March 15
- Demystifying Financial Statements (9:00am – 10:15am, Room 203A)
- Let’s Make Sense of the Data: Optimizing Your Digital Marketing (9:00am – 10:15am, Room 203B)
- What Every Board Member Should Look For: Indicators of Success and Stability (9:00am – 10:15am, Room 103A)
- Take a Long-Range Approach to Preparing for Charter Renewal (1:10pm – 2:25pm, Seaside Ballroom A)
We look forward to seeing you at our booths and sessions, in-person for the first time in three years! We hope everyone has a great conference experience full of learning, networking, and inspiration.