EdTec is a social venture founded in 2001 to exclusively serve the needs of charter schools. Our mission is to support operational and academic quality in the charter movement by delivering the highest value charter school support services and expertise to the developers and schools we serve.
EdTec was founded with the realization that, like any small business, charter schools need capable, experienced staff with specialized operational skills in a multitude of areas but cannot afford to bring that staff on board. By providing the benefits of scale, EdTec’s service offering allows charter schools to focus more of their limited resources on classroom instruction and improving student achievement.
Unparalleled Reputation and Service Offering
EdTec is the most highly-regarded back-office and professional consulting services provider for charter schools.
- EdTec’s comprehensive services span the entire charter school lifecycle—including charter petition development support, school launch and operations, board governance, strategic planning, student / school performance, and charter renewal.
- The overall EdTec service delivery is proactive, forward-looking, and brings our deep charter operations expertise to bear on behalf of our school partners.
- EdTec follows a philosophy of continuous improvement. We determine client requirements, expectations and preferences by working closely with our school partners throughout the year.
- EdTec is a growing national social venture that provides business and operational development support to over 300 charter schools that collectively serve over 160,000 students in California, Tennessee, New York, Washington, Louisiana, Georgia, and Nevada.
- EdTec is a partner, sponsor, and services provider to statewide charter school support associations in multiple states.