March 2, 2021
EdTec is proud to be a sponsor, exhibitor, and presenter at the California Charter Schools Virtual Conference! The conference is scheduled for March 15-19, 2021. EdTec staff, along with our partner organizations and partner schools, will present 10 breakout sessions, as well as participate in the School Developer Summit and present during the Solutions Hour. We’re looking forward to this opportunity to share our expertise and connect with charter leaders across the state.
On Tuesday, March 16 at 11am, as part of the Solutions Hour, EdTec will open up its monthly, clients-only Leadership Hour series to all conference attendees! Our school finance and accountability experts will provide updates on current issues impacting California charter schools, including the 2021-22 State Budget proposal and related legislation. We’ll also provide guidance on the Local Indicators and 2021-24 LCAP development, preparing you to align your goals, set reasonable metrics, and track expenditures.
We also hope you will visit us in the Virtual Exhibit Hall to meet the EdTec team and learn more about our services. We’ll be available everyday during exhibit hall hours to meet one-on-one to discuss how we can support your school with new charter petitions, back office, CALPADS, student achievement analyses, the LCAP, licensing for learning management solutions, charter renewal, grant writing, and more.
EdTec Breakout Sessions
Monday, March 15
- All Clear for Take-Off: Know What You Need to Know for School Start-Up | 10:00am – 10:50am
- What Happens When Prospective Families Can’t Get to Campus? | 11:00am – 11:50am
- Respond, Adapt, Reinvent: Strategic Planning in a Pandemic | 11:00am – 11:50am
Tuesday, March 16
- What Every Board Member Should Know: Indicators of Success and Stability | 9:00am – 9:50am
- Do I Hear Snoring? Turn Your Bored Meeting into a Board Meeting! | 10:00am – 10:50am
Wednesday, March 17
- Dude, Where’s My Money? Understanding Cash Flow Options amid Deferrals | 9:00am – 9:50am
- Piecing Together the Charter Petition Budget Puzzle | 9:00am – 9:50am
Thursday, March 18
- Demystifying Financial Statements | 10:00am – 10:50am
Friday, March 19
- Facilities Planning Options & Lessons Learned from School | 10:00am – 10:50am
- Cash Flow Turbulence for New Schools | 12:00pm – 12:50pm
We look forward to connecting at our sessions and in the exhibit hall. We hope everyone has an informative and fun conference experience!