https://edtec.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NCSC-2016-671x336.jpg 336 671 zenden https://edtec.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/edtec-logo-300x135.png zenden2016-05-30 16:45:512019-01-18 17:26:24EdTec exhibits at the 2016 National Charter School Conference June 26-29 in Nashville!
https://edtec.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/ccsa.jpg 809 1080 zenden https://edtec.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/edtec-logo-300x135.png zenden2016-03-31 16:53:182019-01-18 17:26:34EdTec Presented 16 Sessions at the 2016 CCSA Conference in Long Beach!
EdTec was honored to present 16 sessions at the 23nd Annual California Charter Schools Conference, March 14 – 17, 2016.
EdTec experts, partner organizations and school leaders spoke on topics targeted to both new and existing charter schools:
- Everything You Need to Know about LCAP and LCFF
- Navigating the Ops and Finance of Blended Learning
- Thinking Through Special Education: School-of-the-District or SELPA?
- The Secret Sauce for Building and Growing an Effective Board of Directors
- How a Lender Looks at Your School…and How You Can Look Your Best
- Smart Strategy: Building the Future, Today
- Defining Reasonable & Measurable Goals for Students in Your LCAP (Poster Session)
- Funding Equity & LCFF Implementation: Role of Fundraising to Close the Gap
- Tips from the Masters: Sustaining Excellence in CA’s Fickle Fiscal Climate
- How to Set Up Common Core Grading in PowerSchool (Poster Session)
- Benchmark-Driven Budgeting: Informing Your Spending Decisions
- Bulletproof Your Charter Petition Budget
- Your Annual Audit: Don’t Be Afraid, Be Prepared
- Been There, Done That: Facilities-Planning Options & Advice From Schools
- Replicating for Success: Approaching Growth Strategically
- From Vision to High Performing: The New School Track to Academic Success