YM&C, EdTec, and SchoolMint partnered to provide a FREE, full-day symposium covering a multitude of fiscal, operational, and legal issues for charter school developers and operators. If you missed the forum you can download EdTec’s presentation: Closing Your Funding Gap: LCFF Implementation and the Role of Fundraising.
“We are honored to be ranked as one of the top high schools in the nation and could not have done this without EdTec’s support. EdTec takes a lot off our plate and allows us to concentrate on our strengths – teaching and learning.”
-Daniel Ordaz, Executive Director, University Prep Academy
Congratulations to EdTec clients Stockton Collegiate International Secondary and University Preparatory Academy for making the list of Top 100 High Schools in the US and California! And congratulations to Summit Preparatory Charter High and two of Magnolia Public Schools for making the Top 100 High Schools in California!
EdTec is proud to support these amazing schools as well as all the fantastic charter schools making a difference in students’ lives across the country.
EdTec was honored to present 16 sessions at the 23nd Annual California Charter Schools Conference, March 14 – 17, 2016.
EdTec experts, partner organizations and school leaders spoke on topics targeted to both new and existing charter schools:
- Everything You Need to Know about LCAP and LCFF
- Navigating the Ops and Finance of Blended Learning
- Thinking Through Special Education: School-of-the-District or SELPA?
- The Secret Sauce for Building and Growing an Effective Board of Directors
- How a Lender Looks at Your School…and How You Can Look Your Best
- Smart Strategy: Building the Future, Today
- Defining Reasonable & Measurable Goals for Students in Your LCAP (Poster Session)
- Funding Equity & LCFF Implementation: Role of Fundraising to Close the Gap
- Tips from the Masters: Sustaining Excellence in CA’s Fickle Fiscal Climate
- How to Set Up Common Core Grading in PowerSchool (Poster Session)
- Benchmark-Driven Budgeting: Informing Your Spending Decisions
- Bulletproof Your Charter Petition Budget
- Your Annual Audit: Don’t Be Afraid, Be Prepared
- Been There, Done That: Facilities-Planning Options & Advice From Schools
- Replicating for Success: Approaching Growth Strategically
- From Vision to High Performing: The New School Track to Academic Success