Business Systems Analyst – Emeryville
EdTec Inc. (edtec.com) is a social enterprise committed to improving public education by supporting charter schools with business, operations, and student performance services. EdTec is growing on a national scale and currently works with schools in California, Tennessee, New York, Georgia, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, and Louisiana. We are headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area (Emeryville), with offices in Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, and Denver.
Our mission is to drive quality in the charter school movement by providing the people, expertise, and systems that equip school leadership with operational support, business insights, and performance analyses to promote effective decision-making. EdTec provides a comprehensive range of services in the areas of charter petition development, back-office services, school data and compliance, school software, and consulting services. Our work supports our vision to have the greatest positive impact on the quality of public education.
Currently we provide services to over 300 charter schools, many of them located in low-income, inner-city areas and/or with high English Language Learner populations. We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst who will share our enthusiasm to support these schools with high-value services, so the school leaders may focus their attention where it matters most – on providing an excellent education for their students. Ideal candidates will have an entrepreneurial approach, be a self-starter, and have comfort with fast-growing organizations.
• Strategically apply business systems analysis and implementation experience to further enhance EdTec’s client solutions and internal efficiencies.
• Enhance the EdTec School Portal with specific focus on EdTec’s custom NetSuite instance and related system interfaces
• Partner with cross-functional teams to evaluate, design, and implement systems and process improvements
• Provide training and ongoing support to end-users on new systems and processes
• Identify and manage external resources to assist with technical system enhancements
• Develop and continually refine business process documentation and workflow maps
• Gather client feedback and work with internal teams to further develop and refine client interface tools and processes
• Experience with the technical implementation and/or management of NetSuite, specifically with customizing forms, workflow, and reports
• Experience working with SuiteCloud Developer Network highly preferred
• Bachelor’s or technical degree preferred or equivalent public/private sector business operations and systems experience
• Experience solving complex problems and developing actionable recommendations, especially within financial processes
• Experience overseeing system and/or process implementation with internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrates an organized approach, clarity of purpose and goal orientation in a rapidly changing environment involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Project management experience preferred.
Competitive salary based on experience + performance bonus. Excellent Benefits (health, dental, vision, flexplan, 401k)
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.
Please note, resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
EdTec is an Equal Opportunity Employer