EdTec is excited to offer small group LCAP workshops again this year! The workshops will be held in February in Los Angeles & Emeryville. Read on for more workshop details and register using the links below.
EdTec’s charter school LCAP experts will lead you through a hands-on workshop designed to strengthen your LCAP and provide you with practical takeaways that prepare you to engage stakeholders, align your goals, set reasonable metrics, track expenditures, and more.
Thursday, February 7th, 10am-3pm
EdTec Office – 811 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1420, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Tuesday, February 12th, 10am-3pm
EdTec Office – 1410 62nd Street, Suite A, Emeryville, CA 94608
- Engage your stakeholders
- Align the goals across your LCAP, charter, WASC, and more
- Set reasonable metrics to meet all CDE requirements & track progress toward goals
- Understand the current CA Dashboard, its relationship to the LCAP, and how to impact both the state and local indicators
- Implement best practices for tracking your expenditures
- Review examples of well-written LCAPs
- Small class size – No more than 10 organizations per workshop
- Practical takeaways – You’ll leave the workshop prepared to finalize your LCAP
- Personal LCAP review – Workshop fee includes a review of your LCAP prior to submission
- Coffee, snacks, and lunch will be provided