Introducing EdTec’s state-of-the-art school operations software and support for charter schools to manage back-office operations internally with in-house staff, the…
Built for charter schools—by charter school operations experts—to efficiently manage their back-office operations in-house. ESP is a robust, online, charter school business operations software solution configured to state charter school reporting, accounting, compliance and other school operational needs and requirements.
- Charter School Centric. Tailored to school needs
- Data-Driven. All key performance data in one place
- Available for licensing
- Intuitive. Easy to learn and use
- Proven. Supporting 40+ schools since July 2008
- In-House. Built for use by school leadership and in-house business operations staff
- Roles-based. School leader, Business Manager, Accountant, Board member, Auditor, etc.
- Award Winning. Built on an award-winning business suite
- Pre-Configured. Fast, low-cost implementation
- Best Practices. Features + online knowledge base
- Efficiency. Saves time for school leader and staff
- Visibility. Real-time information for stakeholders
- Expertise. Supplemental EdTec services wrappers
- Affordable. Priced for charter school budgets
- Web-based. Available 24/7 via SaaS model
ESP Service Wrappers
EdTec offers back-office service wrappers to complement ESP, allowing schools to more confidently develop internal staff, critical operations skill sets, and best practices for smooth internal operations and compliance.
This blended service approach provides charter schools with the ability to cost-effectively and efficiently run back-office operations in-house on a platform tailored to their needs while leveraging EdTec staff expertise via a consulting services wrapper to build internal capacity and minimize risk.