EdTec’s charter school LCAP experts will lead you through a hands-on workshop designed to strengthen your LCAP and provide you with practical takeaways to prepare you to engage stakeholders, align your goals, set reasonable metrics, track expenditures, and more.
- Engage your stakeholders
- Align the goals across your LCAP, charter, WASC, and more
- Set reasonable metrics to meet all CDE requirements & track progress toward goals
- Understand the current CA Dashboard, its relationship to the LCAP, and how to impact both the state and local indicators
- Implement best practices for tracking your expenditures
- Review examples of well-written LCAPs
- Small class size – No more than 10 organizations per workshop
- Practical takeaways – You’ll leave the workshop prepared to finalize your LCAP
- Personal LCAP review – Workshop fee includes a review of your LCAP prior to submission
- Coffee, snacks, and lunch will be provided
What is the cost for this workshop?
The cost is $800 per registrant. If your school is sending two or more attendees collaborating on the same LCAP, each registrant will receive a discount of $100. If your school is an EdTec back office client, each registrant will receive a discount of $75. Multiple discounts may be used, if applicable.
May I bring a team?
Yes! We encourage you to bring a team. See above for discount information for multiple registrants.
What is the refund policy?
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance in order to receive a refund.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
How may I contact the organizer with additional questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.