THERE ARE NO WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
PLEASE CHECK BACK AT THE BEGINNING OF 2019
EdTec’s charter school LCAP experts will lead you through a four hour, hands-on workshop designed to strengthen your LCAP and teach you how best to update it going forward. Scroll down the page for details.
EdTec’s charter school LCAP experts will lead you through a four hour, hands-on workshop designed to strengthen your LCAP and teach you how best to update it going forward.
- Engage with your stakeholders
- Align your goals among LCAP, charter renewal, WASC, and more
- Set appropriate and realistic metrics
- Review changes to the CA Dashboard and its impact on your school
- Implement best practices for tracking your expenditures
- Review examples of well-written goals and metrics
- Small class size – No more than 10 organizations per workshop
- Practical takeaways – You’ll leave the workshop prepared to finalize your LCAP
- Personal LCAP Review – Workshop fee includes a review of your LCAP prior to submission
- Coffee, snacks, and lunch will be provided
What is the cost for this workshop?
It is per registrant. If you are sending 2 or more attendees collaborating on the same LCAP you will receive $100 off of each registrant. If you are an EdTec back-office client you will receive $50 off of each registrant. Multiple discounts can be used, if applicable.
Can I bring a team?
Yes! We encourage you to bring a team. See above for discount information for multiple registrants.
What is the refund policy?
Cancellations need to be made 48 hours in advance in order to receive a refund.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
How may I contact the organizer with additional questions?
Please email email@example.com